What is a Customer Support Representative?
Customer Support / Service Representatives directly interact with customers through e-mail, online chat, in-person or telephone to help solve problems with company’s products and/or services or provide support and instructions. Customer Service Representatives are also responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring that company’s name remains in good standing/reputation.
Customer Support Representative Duties
- Resolve customer/owner issues in a timely manner and in line with the overall Company Guidelines.
- Monitor the Customer Support queue.
- Actively promote business service offerings and alternative solutions to customers where appropriate.
- Log cases in CRM, ensuring tickets are regularly updated with all relevant information.
- Take inbound customer calls and correspondence in line with department service targets and taking a First Time Fix approach to provide timely resolution.
- Carry out detailed investigations (including remote access sessions) to resolve support cases.
- Monitor job queues and take steps to resolve any alerted items.
- Document all troubleshooting processes and actions performed to resolve cases within CRM.
- To ensure written communication is processed and responses issued in accordance with targets set by the Customer Support Management Team.
- Closely liaise with relevant Property Managers in order to ensure issues are resolved promptly and courteous and helpful responses are provided to customers and colleagues on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure internal databases are updated accurately and regularly inclusive of any relevant documentation to be saved within the appropriate areas.
Common Skills and Requirements
Communication, Patience, Time Management, Charisma, Negotiation
Average Customer Support Representative Salary
€20,000 – €30,000 per year
Customer Support Representative CV Examples
Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Agenr, Heinz (May 2017 – Sep 2017)
- Content Writer, Oaktopus Records (Jun 2016 – Present)
- Booking Manager, Projekt LAB (May 2016 – Present)
- Customer Service Agent, WallStickerWarehouse (Nov 2015 – Nov 2016)
- Social Media Coverage Agent, WallStickerWarehouse (Mar 2015 – Jan 2016)
- Bachelor in Arts, Liberal Arts & Science Programme, majoring in Humanities with Film as the main path, Amsterdam University College (2012 – 2015)
- High School in Koszalin Poland, majoring in: foreign languages (2009 – 2012)
Customer Support Representative
- Customer Representative, Alorica (Jun 2017 – Present)
- Customer Representative, Grupo Noa (Feb 2016 – Jun 2016)
- Customer Representative, Wise-Media Solutions (Oct 2014 – Apr 2015)
- Community Work, Iglesia Fuente d’vida (Jan 2013 – Feb 2014)
- Receptionist, Eguey Multi-Services (May 2010 – Apr 2011)
- Les Professeurs Réunis, High School (2008)
Customer Service Representative / Administrator / Personal Assistant
- Customer Service Representative, Service 800 (Jul 2016 – Aug 2017)
- Administrator / Senior Customer Service Rep, Actavo Digicel (Mar 2015 – Jul 2016)
- Personal Assistant / Administration Manager, Beth & Tracie (May 2014 – Nov 2014)
- Book Keeper / Personal Assistant, Caribbean Interior Design (Mar 2010 – Mar 2011)
- Director / Book Keeper, Worlds Fitness Gym (Sep 2000 – Oct 2006)
- St Thomas More, London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager / Head of Sales Department
- Business Development Manager (IT), Soft Group (Sep 2017 – Feb 2018)
- Head of Sales Department (Rivne), Soft Group (Jan 2017 – Jul 2017)
- Regional Head of Sales Department (Lutsk), Soft Group (Oct 2016 – Dec 2016)
- Project Manager (IT), Soft Group (Jun 2016 – Feb 2018)
- Pre-Sale / Sales Manager (IT), Soft Group (Apr 2016 – Sep 2016)
- Master of Arts, (Languages (English, French) and Foreign Literature, Rivne State University of Humanity
Account Manager / Customer Management / Customer Service
- Account Manager, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (2016 – 2017)
- Customer Management, Aramex, Dubai (2014 – 2016)
- Customer Service, Digital Globe Services (DGS) (2011 – 2013)
- Customer Service, Abacus Consulting (2010 – 2011)
- Bachelors Business Administration
- GCE Ordinary (O) Level
- GCE Ordinary (A) Level