What is a Flight Attendant?
Flight Attendants ensure that all airplane flight procedures – like boarding, seating, in-flight order and disembarking are followed by all passengers. Flight Attendants are also responsible for the aircraft’s general cleanliness and passenger comfort, safety and satisfaction.
Flight Attendant Duties
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight.
- Sales on-board, and cash handling.
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on-board of the aircraft.
- Assist passengers who require special attention.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ensure all company policies and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Manage aircraft stock levels.
- Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality.
- Help customers with any questions.
Common Skills and Requirements
Communication, Patience, Flexibility
Operating cash/credit card readers
Average Flight Attendant Salary
€15,000 – €25,000 per year
Flight Attendant CV Examples
Cabin Crew Manager / Flight Purser
- Cabin Crew Manager / Flight Purser, Emirates Airlines (Feb 2001 – Present)
- Customer Service Representative, HSBC Middle East Limited (Aug 1998 – Jan 2001)
- Customer Relations Officer, ANZ Grindlays Bank (Jan 1996 – Jul 1998)
- Higher Secondary Education in Biology, University of Colombo (1992 – 1994)
- O Levels, Good Shepherd Convent – Kandy (1992)
CPR and Child CPR Training, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office
Customer Care Representative / Live Casino Dealer / Flight Attendant
- Customer Care Representative, Network Operations Ltd., (Mar 2018 – Present)
- Live Casino Dealer, NetEnt, Malta (Feb 2017 – Mar 2018)
- Flight Attendant – Cabin Crew, Sunexpress Airlines, Turkey (Oct 2013 – Feb 2017)
- Yacht Stewardess, Theoi An Einai (Private Charter) (Jun 2009 – Sep 2013)
- Host and Waitress, Istisnai Projeler – Bodrum Organizasyon (2011 – 2012)
- Tourism and Hotel Management, Anadolu University (2014 – 2015)
- German Language and Literature, Ege University, Turkey (2012 – 2013)
Flight Attendant / Sales & Planning
- Flight Attendant, EasyJet (2011 – Present)
- Sales & Planning, Adecco (2008 – 2011)
- Re-Mortgage Case Manager, Capita (2004 – 2007)
- Assistant Manager, Spirit Food Group (2002 – 2004)
- GNVQ Media Studies, and A/S Level Film Studies, Craven College, Skipton (2002)
- Flight Attendant, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (Oct 2013 – Jun 2017)
- MSc Building Surveying, University College of Estate Management (2019)
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science, City University London (2013)
- A Level, The Rochester Grammar School (2010)
Microsoft Word, Excel, Maple and Minitab
Flight Attendant / Customer Service Assistant
- Flight Attendant, Ryanair (Jan 2018 – Present)
- Customer Service Assistant, Cyrils Nut Hut (Sep 2015 – Present)
- Customer Service Assistant, Tesco Extra (Feb 2013 – Present)
- Food and Beverage Assistant, The Holiday Inn (Apr 2016 – May 2016)
- A-Levels: Level 3 Travel and Tourism, Derby College (2017)